Michelle Myers, APN-BC
Title: Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, KU Alzheimer's Disease Center Memory Care Clinic
Role in the ADC: Adult Geriatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner in the Memory Care Clinic working with patients.
Education and Training:
- Masters of Science : Advanced Practice Registered Nurse : Nurse Practitioner: Kansas University School of Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Marymount College of Kansas
- Legal Nurse Consultant: Johnson County Community College
- Board Certified as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse : Adult Geriatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner through both ANCC and AANP
- Certified Dementia Practitioner through NCCDP
- Legal Nurse Consultant Certification through AALNC
- Certified Registered Nurse Coder through AACCA
- Certified Professional Coder through AAPC
Personal Interests:Gardening, Boating, Volunteering for Interfaith Hospitality Network, church activities, medical mission work, reading, taking care of my family, friends and 3 dogs.