Web Surveys and Evaluations with Vovici
Have your paper surveys or course evaluations converted or have new web surveys or evaluations created in Vovici We will design the questionnaire, deploy e-mail notifications to participants, manage the collected data, and report the results for your evaluation or survey.
Compared to paper surveys, web surveys provide you with:
- Faster Response Rates: Questions can be answered by selecting an option or typing in a text box.
- Faster Reporting: EMF Feedback has built in reporting features that analyze the data whenever you are ready to create your reports, even seconds after receiving data from participants.
- Less Cost: Online surveys can reduce printing and mailing expenses.
What are some exciting and useful capabilities of web surveys and evaluations?
- Deploy surveys through the web or send out e-mail invitations.
- Send reminder e-mail invitations, sent out to only the participants who have not responded.
- Monitor responses and report data in real time.
- Immediately share professionally styled results in PDF, PowerPoint, Word, HTML, or Excel formats.
- Include branching and conditional questions.
How do I begin using this service?
Each school has a survey designer capable of creating, administering, and reporting your survey results:
- School of Health Professions - Sonny Painter, (913) 588-5532
- School of Medicine - Tony Paolo, (913) 588-7224
- School of Nursing (Academic/Course Surveys) - Edward Wilson, (913) 588-1696
- School of Nursing (Grants/Research Surveys) - Marge Bott, (913) 588-1692
- Institution-wide Evaluations/Surveys - Jameson Watkins, (913) 588-7387
Additional online resources for this service:
- Conducting Web-based Surveys
- Using Electronic Surveys: Advise from Survey Professionals
For more information about this service, contact Teaching & Learning Technologies (TLT) at 913-588-7101 or email@example.com.
May 02, 2013